Some see VHS as worthless plastic, but Adjust Your Tracking shows a vibrant world of collectors and movies fans who are keeping the format, and the movies, alive.
Over 100 collectors, filmmakers, producers, and video store owners express how VHS changed their lives.
Travel back to the days of video rental stores with those who still buy, rent, sell, and trade the format that will not die — VHS.
In this big box VHS/2-disc DVD boxset you will get over 7 hours of special features, including:
– An extended version of the film only available on VHS
– A commentary with directors, Dan Kinem and Levi Peretic
– A commentary with producers, Matt Desiderio and Josh Schafer
– Behind the scenes featurettes
– Deleted scenes featuring Scarecrow Video, Faces of Death, Everything is Terrible, and more
– Extended interviews
– Three all-new short films
– A booklet written by Josh Schafer (Lunchmeat Magazine)
– and much more!